According to Zen teachings, our view of ourselves and of the world around us is wrong. That wrong view is the cause of all unhappiness and suffering. But with time and perseverance, we can correct that view.
I’ve been a teacher of meditation and coaching in life skills for more than three decades and have assisted some three thousand people get started with meditation and progress along their path of increasing happiness. As well as authoring three books and scores of articles on these subjects, I run workshops where we explore matters in much greater depth.
This website is to inspire and encourage you to –
- Find your true self – connect with your inner peaceful centre.
- Benefit from a clearer mind, increased energy, vitality and potentially better health.
- Enjoy improved relationships through a greater understanding of yourself and others.
- Increase your ability to love unconditionally and to accept love.
- Lose fear and gain self-confidence, increasing your potential for –
- Greater success in whatever you undertake in life
and I believe anyone can achieve all these things.
Because these qualities are inherent in our human nature, all we need is the key to realising them – making them real – for ourselves.
So, for the benefit of all who have the inclination to read them, extracts from my books will be serialised to inspire, uplift – and sometimes to challenge.
Please enjoy your visit – and do come back soon!
The Zen Diarist